От Vold Ответить на сообщение
К Ыукп Ответить по почте
Дата 13.09.2011 18:59:19 Найти в дереве
Рубрики Современность; Версия для печати

Тут вот какое дело

Эта новость перепост с хорватского источника

http://www.vecernji.hr/vijesti/ubijeni-hrvatski-placenici-misrati-clanak-326122

В начале текста россияне упоминаются
"Profesionalni ubojice iz Hrvatske, BiH, Ukrajine, Srbije, Rusije, Kolumbije..." "Профисиональные убийцы из Хорватии, БиГ, Украины, Сербии, России, Колумбии..."

дальше приводится колличественный состав
"je bilo 9 hrvatskih državljana, 12 srpskih, 11 Ukrajinaca i 10 Kolumbijaca. Ostali, čini mi se, nisu identificirani." - "было 9 хорватских граждан, 12 сербов, 11 украинцев и 10 колумбийцев. Остальных не смогли идентифицировать"

Перевод хорватского текста на английский (не мой, а гугловый, утащен с http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?195079-Libyan-Conflict-Photos-and-Videos/page347

The text translated as best as google can manage:

- This is the building of the Libyan security - shows me right in the center Misra my guide through Libya Abdelaziz Madina. - She had been captured by mercenaries. Professional killers from the Croatian, Bosnia, Ukraine, Serbia, Russia, Colombia ... There were a total of 85, with full military equipment. A cold-blooded killer for whom we had great losses while we freed the building.

- And what happened to them? - Ask him. - Are they trapped, killed? On the mercenaries I mean?

- How do you sleep? - Abdelaziz seriously. - Those who did not die in battle, were sentenced on the spot. A bullet in the forehead and goodbye forever. These are killers, murderers, they are not soldiers, but people who mercilessly kill for money. According to information available, among the nine killed were Croatian nationals, 12 Serbian, 11 Ukrainians and 10 Colombians. Further, it seems, have not been identified. Mercenaries who were arrested in Tripoli and other cities were transferred to a prison in Benghazi them awaiting trial. However, there are still plenty and freedom. They fled and are hiding in Sirte, and Bani Walid Sabha ... Mişrātah because of all these people settled looks like a ghost town. Street Tripoli, where they fought the fiercest fighting between rebels and gadafijevaca who defended the city, was virtually destroyed the last building. Nothing, absolutely nothing in this town, does not resemble the life. As we walk on the city, the bitterness Abdelaziz says:

- No they did not throw at us. We were pelted with mortars, launchers there, long-range missiles ... They beat us with the land and the sea ... They had come almost to the center. NATO's intervention came at the last minute. Do not come, the city would certainly be in their hands, and here would be a real genocide happened. Gaddafi's mercenaries are killed all the people in the suburbs and all the places in which they entered. They killed everything that breathed. And here in Misratah killing innocent people, women, children and the elderly ... Only when NATO destroyed their heavy weapons, we could go in kontraofenzivu and expel them from the city.

While Abdelaziz says, his words seemed to blend with the scenery around us. Ravaged Mişrātah will surely become a city-monument to the war.

Eerie sound of bullets

Anyway, I road from Tripoli to Misra, although only 200 km long, I will remember for a lifetime. Except it lasted 18 hours, turned into a live show of the war between the rebels and gadafijevaca. And it all started with a single bullet ...

I was driving in the company of Abdelaziz and two young fighters, who have offered to guides Misratah. All three of my hosts fought for the liberation of the city and the Libyans.

And then all of a sudden while driving - chaos! There was a muffled, yet eerie sound, the throat of my companion, and swearing a horrible creaking brakes. Already the next moment a young rebel who was sitting in the backseat next to me savagely pushed me through the car door and proderao are: - Stay lie! Do not move anywhere!

I did not move

- What happened, j ---- i? - Abdelaziz wonder that lying a little away from me, hiding behind cars, weapons and preparing reports in Misratah that we were attacked.

- Sniper - responds. - Hit us in šajba. Do not move here until someone comes at you.

It did not take long to force the Misra reach us and begin to block and clean entire area. I have the time, like a baby, left in the care of several members of the Brigade of Al-obajdija. And while I am in safe hands and studied with interest the "happy" path of the bullet which pierced our šajba and exited the side window in the woods near one of us heard a fierce fire. The battle lasted several hours. Guides are back safe and sound, and having revisited the field, we continued to Misratah.

З.Ы. Как бы те среди тех 12 сербов не было тех 5 мужиков, которых встретили кореспонденты "комсомолки"
http://www.kp.ru/daily/25743/2731431/