От amyatishkin Ответить на сообщение
К All Ответить по почте
Дата 31.05.2004 20:47:09 Найти в дереве
Рубрики Авиатехника; до 1936 г.; Версия для печати

Требуется информация по самолетам Поликарпова

Почему-то мне пришло письмо (так и не понял почему мне).
Человек хочет инфу про самолеты/проекты Поликарпова. Больше про У-2 и CSS-13. Про другие тоже – включая всякие Р-2, П-2, ТБ-2, ДИ и т.д. Еще про ныне летающие У-2. В Аэрофлоте его похоже послали подальше.
Вроде как он из Нидерландов. Может кто ему поможет? Себя то я в этой теме спецом не считаю.

Jan den Das
Dear Sir,
I found your name at the article concerning the Polikarpov I-185, which was a very nice fighter, pitty
Polikarpov died so young so they closed the design bureau.
For some time I am inquiring and collecting everething I can get concerning the Polikarpov aeroplanes and
projects.
My main inquiry is the U-2/Po-2 and the Polish CSS-13 and CSS-S-13.
But if I can get information/materials concerning other types is this also welkom.
Concerning the welknown types there is a lot written but most prototypes or small series there is almost
nothing, sutch as the R-2, P-2, I-6, the biplanes two-seat fighters, the biplane twin-engined bomber etc.
Can you help me or can you tell me were I can get more information concerning these aeroplanes, technical
details/drawings/construction details/dimensions etc.
Who can help me concerning the U-2/Po-2 and the specially the civil used sutch as clubs, but also Aeroflot.
I have phoned Aerolflot in Amsterdam but they told me to contact Moscow, but from there no answer.
Maybe you can help me?
What do you have or who do you know to help me?
Thank you.
With regards,
Jan den Das