От Ibuki Ответить на сообщение
К Llandaff
Дата 20.04.2015 12:39:14 Найти в дереве
Рубрики Современность; Стрелковое оружие; Версия для печати

Re: Beretta ARX...

>Не знаю, как там крепится ствол,
В пластмассовую ствольную коробку он крепится, через промежуточные металлические вставки вплавленные с ствольную коробку. В общем те же яйца, вид сбоку.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_2/368665_OMG____IT_LIVES____News__information_and_reviews_on_the_Beretta_ARX_100___.html&page=46

Title: Does the ARX-100 have a ceramic Barrel trunnion?
The ceramic heat shield/trunnion was rumoured before the ARX-100 even came out.
I'm thinking that the ceramic shielding was not used in the trunnion but was used in the barrel front guide around the piston on the ARX-160, ARX-160A2 and early prototype ARX-100.
I believe that the ARX-160A3 changed the barrel front guide to aluminum and this change was added to the production ARX-100.
Am I correct or does the ARX actually have a ceramic barrel trunnion?

Their reply in red.....

Hello Cliff:
Thank you for contacting Beretta Customer Support.
The ARX-100 does not have a ceramic barrel trunnion. The guide is alloy and polymer, and the trunnion itself is steel.
Best regards,
Beretta Customer Support

My follow up questions.....

Thanks for your reply.
Is the steel trunnion visible by looking into the barrel extension area of the receiver with the barrel removed?
I also don't see a trunnion listed in the parts schematic. Is it inlaid/molded into the upper receiver?
Also, when you say that the barrel guide is alloy and polymer do you mean that there has been two versions of barrel guides (one made of aluminum and one made of polymer)? Or do you mean that the current barrel guide has both alloy and polymer in it's construction?
Was there ever a ceramic barrel guide in any of the ARX series of rifles?
Thanks again.
-Cliff

Their reply in red.....

Hello Cliff:
You will not be able to see it. It is molded into the chassis.
The barrel guide is an alloy overmolded polymer component.
There have never been ceramic components of that nature in the ARX-100.
Best regards,
Beretta Customer Support

Another follow up question.....

So if I'm understanding this right the barrel front guide (part code C78007) is molded internally into the handguard area of the upper receiver and is not removable, is this correct?
Thank you again.
-Cliff

Their reply in red.....

Hello Cliff:
Theoretically it could be removed, but it should not be attempted outside of the factory.
Best regards,
Beretta Customer Support

So as usual I'm left with more questions than answers but apparently it has a steel trunnion molded into the polymer that isn't visible and it doesn't sound like there is/or ever was a ceramic anything in the ARX-100.
I'll have to take a closer look at the barrel front guide but I don't see where it is overmolded in polymer anywhere.
Someone needs to take an x-ray of this rifle.