От Begletz Ответить на сообщение
К All Ответить по почте
Дата 13.10.2016 21:58:15 Найти в дереве
Рубрики WWII; ВВС; Версия для печати

Летчик Антонов

Есть подтверждения этой истории? http://histomil.com/viewtopic.php?t=3918&start=4380

Якобы был сбит, потом бежал из плена и пережил войну.

Hero of the Soviet Union Major Yakov Ivanovich Antonov 25 of IAP in German captivity, surrounded by German pilots who listen with interest his colleague. It is evident that we are talking professional.
August 25, 1942 Antonov, performing a task to provide cover of attack German airfield near Mozdok, was shot down. According to Soviet documents - died. In fact, downed the 77th commander of the German fighter squadron (JG 77), Major Gordon Gollob, Antonov bailed out, successfully landed and was captured. The famous German ace Gunther Rall in his book 'My logbook' describes captivity Antonov (the reason attributing this victory Gollob herself):

'21 September 1942 during the second flight I was lucky - about half past four I knocked Mig-3 is not far from our airfield. His pilot was able to throw a parachute and escape. NCOs my Staffel immediately went by car to his place of landing to grab it.
Russian landed on one of the huge podsolnuhovyh fields, which in these places have been set. He was quickly surrounded, but he managed to take only when he shot at our all cartridges from his gun, fortunately without causing harm to anyone.
After he was treated Reza wound on his forehead, which he won by jumping out of a plane, he was brought to me. I just stayed at radiomashiny listening negotiations pilots.

Russian fucking young, just like most of us - he was barely twenty. His straight blond hair with a high forehead, he threw back to make room for two huge packs covering his cuts. The smart brown eyes equally reflected pride and disappointment. Playing on his lips a faint smile. His chest is decorated with three medals, of which I know only one - it's called 'Hero of the Soviet Union. '

So that's how they look in reality - the representatives of the Mongolian steppe hordes, as is their propaganda, those subhuman, which is unacceptable humanely! Warrior in front of us, which immediately evokes respect anyone who is himself a warrior. I then thought sarcastically, that sometimes the enemy you can Rodney more than some people from your environment.

Captain Antonov afraid. Proposed cigarette he immediately adjourned intact side, but when I lit one himself, he relaxed a bit. Our tea, cold and fresh, but poured from pure gasoline cans, caused distrust him until his eyes I did not drink the cup.

We found one sergeant-interpreter and sat together, talking about our dogfight, an ongoing war.
My opponent was well kept and full of dignity. He did not make the slightest attempt to curry favor or creep into the confidence. According to him, one can understand that the Air Force politofitsery tell us about the same as in the Red Army. Propaganda breeds hatred, hatred gives birth to cruelty, savagery begets new propaganda. Bloody vicious circle.

Soviet pilot remains with us for a few days, so there is no way to send it. We have neither the desire nor the ability to keep it under lock and key. Under the responsibility of our Staffel, he gets allowances as any other pilot and can move freely on the airfield [the village] Soldier without constant supervision. Under such conditions, he is not trying to escape, evaluating such an attitude on our part, in spite of all the requirements. His escape, he will cause us trouble and understands it. Later, we send it with Ju-52, carrying the wounded to the hospital. And then he uses the opportunity. How - we do not know exactly. But the captain did not exactly Antonov arrived at their destination. Rather, he took the German greatcoat of those that were transported on the Ju-52 to get lost and run. But what Antonov survived the war - I know exactly from official Russian sources. '