От Darth Stalin Ответить на сообщение
К Hannes Gruber
Дата 02.08.2003 01:10:00 Найти в дереве
Рубрики Прочее; Версия для печати

Re: 7 mech corps in Budapest/Balaton

Thanks, Hannes! So, possibly it was the 11th Arty Div inztead of the 2nd? I suppose so, anyway.
As about 9th & 19th Arty Divisions: these were definitely Breakthrough Arty Divs.
Thanks!
Yet one more thing:
On the website Skalman.nu there's a list of Soviet Arty Divisions and their structure. AFAIK, the 5th gds Arty Div (Breakthrough) consisted of: 71 Light Arty Bde, 67 Howitzer Bde, 17 Gds & 95 Heavy Howitzer Bde, 18 Gds High Power Arty Bde, 27 Mortar Bde – however in March 1945 both 71 LAB & 67 HB were in 53rd Army. Yet Skalman.nu claims that there were 119 HvyHowBde & 23 Gds LAB in 5th Gds Arty div, so my question is: were these two brigades attached to 5th Gdfs Arty div instead of 71 LAB & 67 HowArtyBde or not?
And do you have any info about 63rd Guards Cannon Arty Bde? Grylev says that in the 9th Gds Army there were: 35th Gds Cannon Arty Bde and 61 & 62 Gds Corps Arty Bdes ("Corps" arty usually had A-19 122mm cannons), however Polish book on Budapest-Balaton battles claims there was also 63rd Gds CanArty Bde; I personally suppose that the 35th Gds cannon Arty Bde was an "Army" troop, as usual within the typical Army artilery formations; however there could be also three "corps level" arty bdes: 61, 62 & 63 Gds Cannon/Corps Arty Bdes; can it be cleared up?
Thanks a lot!
Regards
DS