От Mirek Wawrzynski Ответить на сообщение
К Сергей
Дата 27.08.2004 09:18:00 Найти в дереве
Рубрики Прочее; Версия для печати

Re: Dokumienty eto nie wsio. Zacharow i Skripko eto byli "laiers"!

Dokumienty eto nie wsio. Zacharow i Skripko eto byli "laiers"!

Dear Siergiej

I do not know if you read English, I do not write in Russia (I can do it in Polish). If you read Skripko i Zacharow memories you will find some next cases of force landing of foreign planes (mostly German). Not all were written in the document.

BTW. If you strong belive in document so Zacharow was a laier (there was not this case with DC-2 or DC-3 (not C47 it was military version of DC3 introduced after. Timoszenko had given to Zacharow an order not to write any reports form this case, and what about this?

The case of force to land C-47 ( better could be DC-2 or DC-3) in Orsza areodrome by 3 I-16 is well know from Zacharow memores. What is it. Zacharow laiers or something out of offical document, how deep you get to these documents?

Second case you think about Do 17E-3 which force landed in Ciechanow (Polish territory occupaited by Soviet or Russian)

The secod and the third cases are well know. Even are know the photo of the third case Do 17E-3 (NA+EO) of 21 March (do you have any raport as for 20 march 1941 for Do 17 E-1). The second crew had told about loosing orientation in the flight so they were forced to land in one airfield (Ciechanowiec - Polish town under Soviet occupation). The both Do 17 E were from warszawska and torunska German air school. Probably they in fact lost orientation and landed where landed.

There are history form the document and there are histories from the memories common participants if you compare both very often you will find some big different and datas. All reports are written (in the past and also today) for the higher level "eyes". Many of them are not 100% true, also colorised ect. The document written for the high level are often polluted this.

30 March 1941? Yugoslavian bomber-strange? Very strange, can you add some data.

I know about yugoslavian 1 or up to 3 Savoia S.79 bombers. They had landed after 10-14 IV 1941 (landed in Odessa MD airflied not before 1 IV 1941, the crew escaped form invaded Yugoslavia - 6 IV 1941 they had landed on the airfiled where Pokryszkin regiment had own base, he remeber this case.

Regards

Mirek Wawrzynski