От Darth Stalin Ответить на сообщение
К Hannes Gruber
Дата 31.07.2003 18:10:00 Найти в дереве
Рубрики Прочее; Версия для печати

Re: 7 mech corps in Budapest/Balaton

Thank you, Hannes! Yet another questions:
1. AFAIK, according to Grylev, the 4th Gds Mech Corps was at March 1945 part of 2nd Ukrainian Front reserves; however I don't know to which army it has been attached - to 46th Army or 7th Gds Army? Can Sharp's book help to find it out?
2. In the 3rd Ukrainian Front there was a 9th Arty Corps, consisting of 5th Gds Breakthrough Arty Division and 30th Arty Division; however, the 30th AD's structure found by Leonid suggests that it was in fact the "breakthrough" arty division too. Can you clear it out?
3. there was a 11th Arty Division in 2nd Ukr Front fighting there from Yassy. However I don't know where has it been attached to in March 1945. can You help?
4. I also need to clear out the 2nd Arty Division, by Grylev mentioned as attached to 40th Army - do you know its structure? (OoB)
5. Grylev also claims that the 16th Breakthrough Arty Div was in March 1945 with 7th Gds Army; however some Polish books claim it was with 46th Army. However I suppose that in fact there was 11th AD with 46th Army and 16th with 7th Gds. can you clear it out too?
6. Finally, there was a 2nd Breakthrough Arty corps with 3rd Ukr Fr, with 19th Breakthrough Arty Div; do you know if there were any other divisions with that corps?